The quest for fine living has always been a constant in the urban D.C. metro sector. After all, this is one of America’s most refined and important cities. But the definition of fine living in the Nation’s Capital continually changes. Historic condominium conversions, renovated city townhomes, mid-rise and high-rise multi-family buildings. Traditional architecture, Loft architecture, Modern, Contemporary—Urban Pace brings to bear our native knowledge of the local market and its trends. We assist developers in refining their product to match the exacting—and ever evolving—standards of urban Washingtonians at every price point and location.
- Style trend analysis and product design
- Liaison with architects
- Product size and floor plan recommendations
- Evaluation of interior finishes, materials and exterior elevations
- Evaluation/recommendation of building amenities and resident services
- Repositioning an existing product